Taylor Conservatory Botanical Gardens
The Taylor Conservatory Foundation is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization incorporated in the State of Michigan, 2005. Its’ mission is creating beautiful public spaces, promoting the arts and sciences, and preserving our natural environment. We support positive community outcomes with its programs designed for a multitude of social, educational, and environmental needs.
Taylor Conservatory Foundation has roots in the community, literally. The original exploratory committee, as well as the current board of directors, consists of talented and hard-working volunteers. These individuals bring a broad array of skills and diversity to TCF to strengthen and build our capacity as an organization for good in the community.
Taylor Conservatory Botanical Gardens fulfills its’ mission by:
- Inspiring people to enhance the quality of their surroundings through the cultivation and enjoyment of flora and the arts.
- Educating children and adults with programs designed in a fun, interactive and informative way.
- Providing a beautiful and hospitable setting for the delight and inspiration of the public
- Promoting food security through community garden development and education
- Increasing public awareness of the fragility of our natural environment and providing information about ways to conserve and protect it